Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Office 2007 Lotus 1-2-3 Export

We have upgraded to Office 2007. There no longer seems to be a Lotus 1-2-3
export. This feature is needed for our organization as we use Lotus Notes
mail. Notes will only accept Lotus, Structured, and Tabular text imports. I
exported the Excel file to formatted text (prn) format. Was successful once,
but not again. What suggestions do you have?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See this: http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/...24/718786.aspx

The short answer to your question is: have Office 2003 installed. Or stop
using Lotus Notes.

Or, look for third party conversion software to be developed. Given the
very small market for Lotus Notes, however, I would not hold my breath for
that development.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.