Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Automatically switching between worksheets.

Hi hope someone can help me...

we display a worksheet on a screen via a projector, the workbook at the
moment only has one work sheet, we now wish to add a further worksheet to
this workbook and have the display automatically switch from one sheet to the
other after a predetermined time delay.

Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can do this using VBA and the OnTime method.

Chip Pearson has code at his site.

Use the OnTime code to run this Sub after Sheet1 has been active for a period of
time that is appropriate for your needs.

Sub switch()
Sheets("Sheet2").Activate
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006 07:35:01 -0800, dinouk
wrote:

Hi hope someone can help me...

we display a worksheet on a screen via a projector, the workbook at the
moment only has one work sheet, we now wish to add a further worksheet to
this workbook and have the display automatically switch from one sheet to the
other after a predetermined time delay.

Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

i having a bit difficulty understanding the command, will it then loop back
and run sheet 1 again...and so forth...??

basically i want it to show sheet 1 for say2 0 seconds then switch to sheet
2 for 20 secs then switch to sheet 1 for 20 secs.... and so forth

would the switching be done as a macro?

wrote:

Hi hope someone can help me...

we display a worksheet on a screen via a projector, the workbook at the
moment only has one work sheet, we now wish to add a further worksheet to
this workbook and have the display automatically switch from one sheet to the
other after a predetermined time delay.

Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Apologies for the confusion.

I forgot to post Chip's site URL

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm

You would use the OnTime code to run a macro at 20 second intervals.

The macro I supplied just switches to Sheet2.

Gord