Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default WHAT SIZE are the different paper sizes listed for printing?

When the different software programs list paper sizes available to use, WHAT
SIZE are they? What are the dimensions? How do I find them? Or, can
someone just please tell me what size are the different paper size choices
listed? Thanks.

Candy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Candy

A quick search on the internet showed many sites.

I post this one.... http://www.prepressure.com/library/papersizes.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 10:37:01 -0800, Candy
wrote:

When the different software programs list paper sizes available to use, WHAT
SIZE are they? What are the dimensions? How do I find them? Or, can
someone just please tell me what size are the different paper size choices
listed? Thanks.

Candy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Glad to help