Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Many thanks to MS and the contributors to this newsgroup

Dear Sir,

Many thanks for setting up this online news group for the users of various
Ms product around the worlds

I received quick responses on questions in relation to MS Excel 2002
Worksheet.

Thanks to the information and guidiance provided MS staff well from
professionals from elswhere.

At present I have a lot yet to learn on MS Excel 2002 Worksheet. I started
using it about five months ago. Also I would like to express my thanks to
your online training resources especially the audio visual type. It is very
well presented with good screen demonstration.

I feel that this online news group together with other online resources
address to my cific problem area when I encountered at my work place very
well.. Browsing from Help Menu for answers is sometime tedious and time
consuming and may not get the required answer.

Truely this is the most valuable learning tool that I have ever came across .

Please keep up with the good works.

Best Regards

Low Seng Kuang
Malaysia