Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Referencing an array name

I have an index formula where the array referenced varies, depending on other
conditions. For the sake of illustration, assume that the formula is
=INDEX(ARRAYx, row, column) and that ARRAYx can be any of ARRAY1-ARRAYn.

How do I build that into a formula? I've been playing with LOOPKUP formulae
with the name of the arrays being referred to but that does not seem to work.

Thanks
Henrik
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Is this what you mean