Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Rotate data by date

I have a rotating 2 wk roster with dates across 14 columns and names down 6
rows. I would like to have the dates auto change by 14 days at the end of the
fortnight and at the same time move the names down a row with the bottom one
going back up to the top. Possible?
Grid
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Public Sub Test()
Dim i As Long
Dim iLastRow As Long

iLastRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
Range("B1").Value = Range("O1").Value + 1
For i = 3 To 15
Cells(1, i).Value = Cells(1, i - 1).Value + 1
Next i

Rows(iLastRow).Cut
Range("A2").Insert Shift:=xlDown

HTH