Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TW TW is offline

Default I've hit the wall

I have a user who has somehow lost the ability to see color on her
worksheet. Fonts, background colors etc. will appear on Print Preview, and
print correctly but they won't show on the sheet. Any idea how to correct
this?

Thanks,

TW

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

TW

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

As directed, change the High Contrast setting in Windows OS

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP