Junior Member

Default Rotating through a range of integers

Hello Friends!!

I have a question about the macro that I am using to rotate through different values of 2 variables. The macro was created by a friend of mine 2 years ago so I need some help to modify it. The macro is quite usable so I hope someone will benefit from it. The problem is that it doesn’t rotate through a range of integers but only from zero to some number. In other words it allows to specify only the right hand of the range through which it will rotate (for example, from 0 to 100 or from 0 to 20 for A). The second issue with it is that it adds a difference number (“dif”, e.g. 3) to the start of the second variable’s range and starts only from there (from 3 to 100 for B). The third issue is that it doesn’t allow to rotate through a third variable (“C”) as you will see in my example. I am working on a task which requires precise definition of the ranges through which the macro will rotate and also the ability to rotate through a third variable. Do you think you can help me to modify it so that all the three imperfections are removed from it? Or maybe there are ready made macros freely available which allow to do just that?

Thanks for you time!

Attached Files
File Type: zip macros.zip (20.9 KB, 89 views)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I doubt that you will get anyone to open your zip file. Do not attach a file
here either. Fully describe your problem with code and examples if you want
help

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

[...]