Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel - data not showing in some cells

My boss has a problem with the data is not showing in some of the cells. You
can see it at the top where you would change the data, but it's not showing
in the cell. It also prints out okay. When I had him email a copy to me so
I can try to figure it out it's okay on my PC. Obviously he has something
set up differently in Excel, but I can't figure out what would cause this.

I would appreciate any suggestions anyone can offer.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hello,
i understood u r problem i can give a simple suggetion , i think his view
icons are not selected properly, my suggestion is first you check u r pc
options in that view function take a screen shot and take printout. Then u
check with u r boss system same options and view whts the diff between ur pc
and boss pc if there is any diff with the help of ur pc screen shot print
modify boss system.

another way go to format cells as per u r requirement select number s or
text and once used the sheet then u select the format cells numbers of text.
as well as use font colour black .

with the help of above two things u r problem will solve
once try and do it
send ur comments to my id or