Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
al al is offline

Default Auto Filter

Column A has a range of dates go backwards through time to 1/1/1946. I want
to set up recuring values in columns B, C, D to track holidays and other
assorted info. I got to auto filter and set criteria to custom, contains,
10/31* for Halloween and it returns no values. Basically I want to be able
to filter to get all results for a specific date regardless of year.

How?