Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Manual select a text box

I have creatd a userform. I am trying to enable the cursor keys (up, left,
right, down and delete)

I want the user to be able to press the arrow keys so the cursor will go to
the respected textbox. i also want to enable that when the backspace is
pressed in an empty cell the cursor will jump to the text box before this one.

any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You might be able to accomplish what you want using the KeyDown or KeyPress
events. However I think the UI design you're considering will be very
frustrating for your users. You're planning to take away all their editing
keys. How can a user backspace over a mistyped entry or maneuver within the
text box to change something that was typed?

--
Jim