Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default mulitiple cells in a drop down

Does anyone know if I can select multiple cells in a drop down that I have
created in excel.
So say I have a product list and the client takes more than one I want to
show this within the cell.

Any idea
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Try Debra's samples page at:
Scroll down, look for DV0017 - Select Multiple Items from Dropdown List
--
Max
Singapore