mailrail

Default Hiding balance total

I have a monthly expense spreadsheet that I wrote that works off of a
declining balance. It's got about 15 rows but on the months that I don't use
all 15 rows, I don't want the balance showing in the column of the otherwise
blank row. The current (simple) formula looks like this: =J7-E8. Very simple,
but when i don't have an entry for "e8", I don't want the formula cell to
show anything at all. Anyone?