Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DB DB is offline

Default How can I make the comment show in a different part of the screee

I am seting up a spreadsheet that has comments in each cell. How can I move
the default location of the comments?

DB
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can't change the default location. You have to manually do it or run
code

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
(Remove ^^ from email)

"DB" wrote in message
I am seting up a spreadsheet that has comments in each cell. How can I
move
the default location of the comments?

DB

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Right-click the cell with the comment you want to change, and then click
Show/Hide Comments on the shortcut menu or from View - Comments.

Click the border of the comment box so that handles (sizing handle: One of
the small circles or squares that appears at the corners and sides of a
selected object. You drag these handles to change the size of the object.)
appear.

Do one of the following:

Change the size Drag the handles on the sides and corners of the comment
box.
Move the comment Drag the border of the comment box.

Note: If you hide and redisplay the comment, it returns to its default
position.