Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
EGH EGH is offline

Default Why in excel 2007, options did not open

I'm using Office 2007 TRB2 and suddenly when I tried excel options did not
open and I can't type more than one character in cells.
There is any solution?
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe the beta ran out, you have to wait until it is released , buy a
TechNet or a MSDN subscription from where the final version can be
downloaded

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
(Remove ^^ from email)

"EGH" wrote in message
I'm using Office 2007 TRB2 and suddenly when I tried excel options did not
open and I can't type more than one character in cells.
There is any solution?
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
s s is offline

I am having the same problem.
Were you able to solve it?
Please let me know what the solution is. I cannot seem to read the other
post on this thread from "Peo." Any help from anyone would be tremendously
appreciated.

Thanks.