Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Word Labels & Cards

Hi guys,

Does anyone know how to make a page of all one label with graphics? The
only way I know how to do that (because of the graphics and formatting) is to
make one label and copy is onto each of the other labels one at a time. If I
have 2 text boxes and a graphic, it takes quite a long time.
--
Lisa De La Cruz, CITRMS
Group Security Officer

www.thelionheartgroup.com
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I prefer to use Powerpoint to do this type of thing. It is easier to
position textboxes and graphics exactly where you want them, and to copy to
the rest is easy with <Ctrl<D. The only secret is not to use eg an A4
paper size. Instead, select a Custom size, and type in the actual paper size
that you are using. Eg, I use 21cm x 29.7cm, iso A4. Powerpoint paper sizes
are set up with margins, and you do not want margins