Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sending an entire worksheet

I have a worksheet with many drop down menus, etc, and i want people to
be able to fill it in, and then send it on ..... but you know how lazy
people are .... if they have to save it, then send it, they will gripe
about it!

Is there a way to just have a hyperlink style button on the sheet that
once the guys have filled it out, it just sends the sheet to me?

Thanks,
Jim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

please post in only ONE newsgroup, see
Ron de Bruin's page http://www.rondebruin.nl/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

David McRitchie wrote:

please post in only ONE newsgroup, see
Ron de Bruin's page http://www.rondebruin.nl/

Thanks ..... that should do the trick

I take your point about the one post, but surely there are TOO MANY
newsgroups here .... a little simplification is required methinks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"FalkirkJim" wrote in message
I take your point about the one post, but surely there are TOO MANY
newsgroups here .... a little simplification is required methinks!

If you can't figure out where to post then post to the excel.misc
newsgroup. Some of these newsgroups can get a thousand posts
in a day, almost every question has been asked before and could
have been searched on the web or in a groups (Google Groups) search.

Best to stick to the newsgroups that *begin* with microsoft.public.excel.
and avoid things that ruin it for everyone that have "forum" in their
name or use vbulletin. More information in ...

Excel Newsgroups & Searching Newsgroups
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/xlnews.htm
---
HTH,