Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cell A1= range from B1-B10

I have a large data (about 3 000 rows)where column A has product name and
column B has detailed product discription that can range anywhere from 1 to
10 rows. I want to choose a specific product name and print its complete
discription on a separate worksheet.

1. The data will always be dynamic, i.e. the number of rows with item
description will always be different. Some body helped me to figure out the
main formula which worked. This formula is:
=IF(B$2="","",IF(ROWS(Pricebook!$1:1)<=MATCH(TRUE, Pricebook!A$6750:INDEX(Pricebook!A$6:Pricebook!A$6 750,MATCH(B$2,Pricebook!A$6:Pricebook!A$6750,0)+1) <"",0),INDEX(Pricebook!B$6:Pricebook!B$6750,MATCH (B$2,Pricebook!A$6:Pricebook!A$6750,0)+ROWS($1:1)-1),""))

However, it only searches in a specific place - B$2.

What I need is the following:

1. I need for it to look at items in column A, Worksheet1.
2. When it finds item 1 in A2, it should match its description located in
data in Pricebook!, column B.
3. Then it should display complete item description in column B, Worksheet1.
The length (# of rows in description will always be different)
4. Then it should skip a row, grab item 2 (it may be in A3 or A4, etc.) put
it in Column A, 2 rows below the last populated (with description of item 1)
row in Column B.
5. Then it should match the description for item 2 in Column B 2 rows below
the last populated row for description for item 1.
6. This process should repeat until there are no more items in Column A.
Please note that number of items may vary from 1 to more then 15.
7. The first row of each description in Column B should always be bold. The
rest of rows showing each description should have the same font and size.

I know this can be done, but my knowledge of Excell is limited, and I know
nothing of VBA. Do you think you can help, at least point me to the correct
functions.

Thank you in advance.

--
Thanks