Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Lookup problem want 2 or more results

Hi, I have this list;
customer id invoice no.
300100 123
300100 456
300200 654

My question is; which invoices do customer 300100 have?
I want answer; no. 123 and 456.
How can I use Lookup to give me this result?

--
Best regards Pellepannekake
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

You could mark your data and choose DataFilterAutofilter
Use dropdown on Customer ID and you will see a filtered list of their
Invoice numbers.

--
Regards

Roger Govier