Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copying data from multiple worksheets

I have numerous worksheets containing data that were all made from a template.

What I want to do is have a summary worksheet.

I have columns in each data worksheet. Like Date, Time, Rate ect. These
always appear in the same cell in each worksheet.

What I want to do is have a formula that changes the worksheet but not the
cell.

I have tried writing the worksheet name at the beginning of the rows and the
cell name at the top of the columns where I want my summary data. Then
concantentating these but I can't find a function that will return the result
found in the location only the actual text of the location.

I have close to 36 worksheets and simply copying and pasting the data is
tedious.