Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ijt ijt is offline

Default Multiple Arguments

I'm looking for a formual that will do multiple argumnets. I'm currently have
a "If"arugment that looks a two sums, I have now got a thrid agrument I need
to add to the same sum. Or do I need to use a other formal to get the answer.
Below is the new arguments A,B,C
A $55.00
B $42.00
C $28.50
NEW SOUTH WALES
NG2808 MOBIL KINGSTON 1
NG2811 GRAFTON SOUTH C 0 $-

The current If arugments is =IF(C18="C",D18*D$13,D18*D$11)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

One way you could accomplish what you want to do, is by nesting your IF
formulas

Example:

=IF(C18="C",D18*D$13,IF(C18="B",D18*D$11,D18*D$9))

Make sure you substitute the correct formlas in my example.

Hope this helps!

"ijt" wrote:

I'm looking for a formual that will do multiple argumnets. I'm currently have
a "If"arugment that looks a two sums, I have now got a thrid agrument I need
to add to the same sum. Or do I need to use a other formal to get the answer.
Below is the new arguments A,B,C
A $55.00
B $42.00
C $28.50
NEW SOUTH WALES
NG2808 MOBIL KINGSTON 1
NG2811 GRAFTON SOUTH C 0 $-

The current If arugments is =IF(C18="C",D18*D$13,D18*D$11)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ijt ijt is offline

Thanks ExcelDave
that work thanks heap