-   -   Excel does not print (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1193-excel-does-not-print.html)

Jeff

Excel does not print

A few of my users have the problem in excel when they attempt to print,
the job goes to the printer spool (I can see it appear and quickly
disappears) but never prints.

Users get no errors or any other indication that the file does not print.

Has anyone else experienced this problem, or know a possible fix?

Jeff

Frank Kabel

Hi
does this happen only with Excel documents?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Jeff" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
A few of my users have the problem in excel when they attempt to

print,
the job goes to the printer spool (I can see it appear and quickly
disappears) but never prints.

Users get no errors or any other indication that the file does not

print.

Has anyone else experienced this problem, or know a possible fix?

Jeff

Dave Peterson

If it's making it to the print spool, I would guess that it's not an excel
problem.

But I don't have another guess.

Maybe you could post in one of the windows newsgroups (depending on your
network) or even search google??

Jeff wrote:

A few of my users have the problem in excel when they attempt to print,
the job goes to the printer spool (I can see it appear and quickly
disappears) but never prints.

Users get no errors or any other indication that the file does not print.

Has anyone else experienced this problem, or know a possible fix?

Jeff

--

Dave Peterson

Jeff

Yes, other documents have no problem printing (ie Word, IE, email)

Jeff

Frank Kabel wrote:
Hi
does this happen only with Excel documents?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"Jeff" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

A few of my users have the problem in excel when they attempt to

print,

the job goes to the printer spool (I can see it appear and quickly
disappears) but never prints.

Users get no errors or any other indication that the file does not

print.

Has anyone else experienced this problem, or know a possible fix?

Jeff

thomasf

i am also having this problem i found this morning. i just installed a
lexmark z515 a couple days ago and think this may have something to do with
this. but i am also guessing and dont know how to go about figuring it out.