Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do i get an average with #div/0! in a cell

I am looking to get an average from like c9:l9. Those cells are linked to
other worksheet averages. They sometime have #div/0! in it. I am loooking to
ignore that part and just get the average of numbers in those cells.

Any help would be appreciated

regards,

BK
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi!

You should make an attempt at correcting the errors then you won't have to
mess around dealing with them!

Try this:

Entered as an array using the key combination of CTRL,SHIFT,ENTER (not just
ENTER):

=AVERAGE(IF(ISNUMBER(C9:C19),C9:C19))

Biff

"bk_412" wrote in message
I am looking to get an average from like c9:l9. Those cells are linked to
other worksheet averages. They sometime have #div/0! in it. I am loooking
ignore that part and just get the average of numbers in those cells.

Any help would be appreciated

regards,

BK

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Biff,

That worked GREAT!! :) Thanks

I really appreciate it.

BK

"bk_412" wrote in message
I am looking to get an average from like c9:l9. Those cells are linked to
other worksheet averages. They sometime have #div/0! in it. I am loooking
ignore that part and just get the average of numbers in those cells.

Any help would be appreciated

regards,

BK

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Biff

"bk_412" wrote in message
Hi Biff,

That worked GREAT!! :) Thanks

I really appreciate it.

BK

"bk_412" wrote in message
I am looking to get an average from like c9:l9. Those cells are linked
other worksheet averages. They sometime have #div/0! in it. I am
loooking
ignore that part and just get the average of numbers in those cells.

Any help would be appreciated

regards,

BK

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Agree with you biff, that is nice to get a feed back from people that you help.
Happends to ofen that you dont get a feedback.

Best regards

Pb

Biff skrev:

Biff

"bk_412" wrote in message
Hi Biff,

That worked GREAT!! :) Thanks

I really appreciate it.

BK

"bk_412" wrote in message
I am looking to get an average from like c9:l9. Those cells are linked
other worksheet averages. They sometime have #div/0! in it. I am
loooking
ignore that part and just get the average of numbers in those cells.

Any help would be appreciated

regards,

BK

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I like to know if what I suggested did or did not work.

Biff

"Fingerjob" wrote in message
Agree with you biff, that is nice to get a feed back from people that you
help.
Happends to ofen that you dont get a feedback.

Best regards

Pb

Biff skrev:

Biff