Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default excel newbie cell update

Sorry know this is pretty basic stuff here I think. I have a formated
price sheet called sheet A which consists of product names and a
pricing table for each product. the layout for a few products is like
this; product A8, sizes C11-14 and price E11-14, Product A17, sizes
C20-25, price E20-25.
On sheet B you have 3 columns, Product A1-200, Sizes B1-200, Prices
C1-200. This sheet changes on a regular bases and can vary in size. Is
it possible to update Sheet A prices with a Vlookup in this situation
or what can I use to make this work in excel. Any input would be great.
I am pretty new to this.

Thanks for your help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It may well be possible to use a lookup formula to link sheet A to B but
there isn't enough information here to provide a specific example. I'd
suggest looking at VLOOKUP in Help and come back with a simplified but very
specific example if you cannot get it to work. You might start a new thread
since this one will soon be old.

--
Jim
oups.com...