Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Background

Someone sent me a excel file and in the middle of the worksheet it has "Page
1" across it. It doesn't appear when you print it. But I'd like to remove it.
Can someone tell me how?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You are in page break preview, switch to normal view under the view menu
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"hubbyhub" wrote in message
Someone sent me a excel file and in the middle of the worksheet it has
"Page
1" across it. It doesn't appear when you print it. But I'd like to remove
it.
Can someone tell me how?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No

For creating and printing Watermarks see Bob Phillips' site

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP