Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Move a row from one range to another

Hi,

I have two range of values, the first one containing the detail of cheques
issued to parties and the second containing detail of cheques presented in
the bank by the parties. What I am doing now is moving the row from the
first range to second when any cheque is presented at the bank.

columns in the range a
A B C D E
date ch.no. name amount date presented in bank

what I want is when i put date in column in E move the entire row to the
second range.

can any body help with a forlulae or vb code

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not sure what you mean by second range, I took it as first range = sheet1 and
second range is sheet2
put this in sheet2 cell A1
If there is a number in sheet1 in cell E2, then it will copy ce11 A1 from
sheet2
autofill across as needed
=IF(ISNUMBER(Sheet1!$E2),Sheet1!A1,"")
HTH