Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Table: Custom Formula Question

Hello,
Is there ANY way to calculate this within a Pivot Table?
Row Area: Account, Run Date
Data Area: Total Imps_M, Guaranteed Imps_M, Sum of Field1

Total Imps_M=Sum of Daily Imps -Running Total in Run Date
Sum of Field1=I'd like an equation to put into FormulasCalculated Field to
figure out 'Guaranteed Imps_M' minus 'Total Imps_M'

Account Run Date Total Imps_M Guaranteed Imps_M Sum of Field1
Bear 11/1/2006 17,014 494,506
Bear 11/2/2006 35,598 494,506
Bear 11/3/2006 55,779 494,506
Bear 11/4/2006 72,067 494,506
Bear 11/5/2006 89,130 494,506
Bear 11/6/2006 107,399 494,506

I have looked everywhere to find a solution and I can't find anything. I'd
appreciate ANY help.
Thanks,