Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default hebrew dates

hi!

I am trying to insert a hebrew date in an excel cell. I can do it in hindi,
arabic etc, using the B2dd/mm/yy formula, but how can I insert hebrew? I'm
trying to insert a list of hebrew dates to be sorted, but can't even get them
in, save from doing it manually. Word seems to be capable (at least today's
date). What's with excel?

Thanks