Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Make Latest Version of Excel the Save as Default

Hello,
I was wondering howto save files as the most recent file type( Or My most
recent file type) ex . Microsoft Excel 97-200 & 5.0/95 Workbook as my
default file type. I always have to go to the drop down menu and select this
version. I save alot of excel files and it would be nice to have my most
recent version of excel as my default.

Thank you

Chris
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Which version of Excel are you currently running?

Go to ToolsOptionsTransitionSave Excel files as:

Pick from the drop-down list.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP