Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Data Labels

I am having trouble with labelling my xy pairs in the chart.
For example:

1 X= -.053, Y=-2.576
2 X= -.756, Y= -3.546
3 X= -.879, Y= -4.567
etc

How can I get to label each pair with its sequence # 1,2,3.....?

Thanks
LenS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use something like Rob Bovey's XY Chartlabeler (www.appspro.com) or John
Walkenbach's Chart Tools (www.j-walk.com).
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"LenS" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am having trouble with labelling my xy pairs in the chart.
For example:

1 X= -.053, Y=-2.576
2 X= -.756, Y= -3.546
3 X= -.879, Y= -4.567
etc

How can I get to label each pair with its sequence # 1,2,3.....?

Thanks
LenS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Bernard Liengme wrote:
Use something like Rob Bovey's XY Chartlabeler (www.appspro.com) or John
Walkenbach's Chart Tools (www.j-walk.com).
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme
remove caps from email

"LenS" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am having trouble with labelling my xy pairs in the chart.
For example:

1 X= -.053, Y=-2.576
2 X= -.756, Y= -3.546
3 X= -.879, Y= -4.567
etc

How can I get to label each pair with its sequence # 1,2,3.....?

Thanks
LenS

Thank You Bernard, xy labeler worked great.
LenS