Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default protected sheets

I have a worksheet on my computer that is password protected. It truly
doesn't need to be and I, being the new girl here, don't know the password.
Neither does my boss or anyone else. Is there anyway to get around that
password so I can update the page?? please help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Aspen

When you say "worksheet" do you actually mean "workbook"?

Worksheets reside in workbooks which are files.

For dealing with passwords to open workbooks(files)see JE McGimpsey's site.

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/fileandvbapwords.html

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP