Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hidden Column A

Ok, I've tried the "GoTo" function and the "change column width" to unhide
Column A, but that's not working. Weird thing is that Column A prints AND
shows in Print Preview but I can't see it/edit it onscreen. What am I missing?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe the window is frozen and column A is off the viewable area:

Window|Unfreeze panes
and then scroll to the left.

--

Dave Peterson