-   -   Header/Footer (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/118212-re-header-footer.html)

jackiemac1595

Header/Footer

Any ideas on how to repeat rows at the bottom of each page? The text I need
to repeat is too large for the footer (exceeds characters). I don't want to
figure out where to break my pages to insert the text each time.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Setting "rows to repeat at top" is setting Print Titles and is not the same as
setting a header.

You can have a header as well as the Print Titles.

No. You cannot set "rows to repeat at bottom".

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 08:28:03 -0800, "Antonio"
wrote:

Hi, all

For the header, have an option to select row to repeat at top, is
there anything similar for the footer??

Tks in advance
Antonio

Jim Cone

Header/Footer

Use Page Break Preview and paste your text above each page break.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

wrote:
Hi, all
For the header, have an option to select row to repeat at top, is
there anything similar for the footer??
Tks in advance
Antonio

Gord Dibben

Header/Footer

Excel has no function for repeating rows at bottom.

Workaround................

Select the range to repeat.

SHIFT + Edit and "Copy Picture" as Bitmap

StartRun clipbrd.exe

FileSave As mypic.clp

With your favorite Graphics Editor like IrfanView, convert mypic.clp to a *.jpg
file.

Insert that into your footer.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

wrote:

Hi, all

For the header, have an option to select row to repeat at top, is
there anything similar for the footer??

Tks in advance
Antonio

jackiemac1595

Header/Footer

thx - jam

wrote:
Hi, all
For the header, have an option to select row to repeat at top, is
there anything similar for the footer??
Tks in advance
Antonio

BBZ

Header/Footer

The answer looks partially answered my questions. But how to apply the
customized header and footers to other existing file without re-editing them
?

wrote:

Hi, all

For the header, have an option to select row to repeat at top, is
there anything similar for the footer??

Tks in advance
Antonio

Gord Dibben

Header/Footer

If text to repeat on all files would be the same as first one, create the
*.jpeg then record a macro while inserting the graphic on grouped sheets in
that workbook.

Run that macro on each existing file.

If text would be unique to each sheet and/or file, you have a lot of work to
do.

Gord