Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default reporting from excell workbook

I have created a multi-sheet workbook for a school teacher. It has all
students for each quarter, with quarter,semester,half-year and yearly totals.
What I also need to do is generate a single student report for the each of
the above. How is this possible to do? I am familiar with macros, and most
fomulas, name tables but not pivot tables. thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try VLOOKUP to lookup student in each of the four areas
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"acomputer4u" wrote in message
I have created a multi-sheet workbook for a school teacher. It has all
students for each quarter, with quarter,semester,half-year and yearly
totals.
What I also need to do is generate a single student report for the each of
the above. How is this possible to do? I am familiar with macros, and most
fomulas, name tables but not pivot tables. thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

More vlookups.

One for each piece of data you want returned.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP