Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 external data query

1. I have an query that i want to add parameters to, where in 2007 do i do
that? the parameters come cells as opposed to prompts.

2. My query is something like Select Count(fld1) as Counter from sometable

when the data is returned to excel in 1 cell how do i get rid of the Filter
drop down that appears above the 1 value that is returned?

OR must i do a vba query to accomplish the above?