Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Error message box

Hi, I have just found this site, and I really hope that someone out
there can assist me. I have two problems that I can't solve with
Excel 2003:

1. I have created a workbook that essentially tracks production daily
output. I have a master worksheet that has the products (by machine )
and each conversion from kgs to units next to it. Essentially all the
user has to do is enter the number of kgs produced. I have then 5
worksheets (one for each week) and in each worksheet is the 5 working
days production output figures in units. The information on the daily
worksheet is gathered from the master worksheet (kgs x conversion
unit).

Each production machine has the capability of making many different
products on the same machine. My problem is that I have in the error
message box alert: formula is too long! Is there anyway that I can
increase the number of calculations required in the cell?

2. I have created a workbook that records the month to date sales and
year to date sales (cumulative) for each month. I recently created
charts (within each worksheet) for each market sector within the
months, and I received an error message: no more fonts available?

Please can somebody help me with this. I must also admit that I am a
self taught excel user, and probably need guidence from the fundis!

Regards,

Jeanne Marie.