Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default help with filling in an array formula

I can't figure out how to fill in an array formula. Help says to highlight
the cells and press control+shift+enter. I know that that's the way I've
done it before but I can't get it to work right now for the life of me.
Could I have something set on my computer and/or keyboard that is keeing it
from working??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes, I am holding down shift and control at the same time and then pressing
enter.

And do you mean pressing f2 and then literally pressing and the characters
c, s and e?

Thanks for the help...

"Don Guillett" wrote:

try f2cse
--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Caitlin" wrote in message
I can't figure out how to fill in an array formula. Help says to highlight
the cells and press control+shift+enter. I know that that's the way I've
done it before but I can't get it to work right now for the life of me.
Could I have something set on my computer and/or keyboard that is keeing
it
from working??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

wow, I just realized what you meant. And it totally worked. I'll blame it
on my not being too great in the morning. Thanks soooo much!!!

"Don Guillett" wrote:

try f2cse
--
Don Guillett