JMorrell

Default Freezing a cell range

In my shared excel file, users will be adding information to the first free
row at the bottom of a list. I want to be able to freeze the top 5-6
"header" rows so that when users add new rows at the bottom, the "header"
stays at the top and won't get pushed out of sight. I don't believe this is
the same as protecting the cell range.

I can split the screen to keep it there, but was wondering if there is a
more elegant way of doing this.

tia,
--
JMorrell