Jayster

Default Separate &

--
JaysterBoo
tjtjjtjt

I can't see all of your question in the subject line--if you want everyone to
be able to see it, you should put it in the body of the message.
I'm guessing at the part I can't see, but it seems like you may want to look
at the Data | Text to Columns feature in the Data Menu.

tj

"Jayster" wrote:

--
JaysterBoo

John Mansfield

Jayster,

This site contains a series of formulas for converting names:

http://www.pdbook.com/index.php/excel/name_conversions/

----
Regards,
John Mansfield