Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default large number in cell

I'm trying to import an XML file to excel an it has a very large number (21
digits), but the last 6 digits ar zero and they shouldnt be... i try to
change the cell to all formats but i dont get my last 6 digits... the
problem is posted at the community, but there is not a succesfull answer.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Still doesn't work.

I do right clic on my xml file and open it with excel, appears a little
window with 3 options, i pick the number 3 ( Use Source XML task panel -I
translated it from spanish- ). Exclel creates a schema. I asign fields to
columns, then change all cells format to text, then import the data from my
xml file but doesn't work... i get the exponential number... when i edit the
cell it changes to the large number but the last digits are zeros. The only
place i see my complete number is the task panel... when i change the option
to see an example of data in front of each field.