Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Text as part of Cell Format

I want to create a "superscript" B and Superscript F as part of the cell
formating in an excel sheet. Data has already been entered into the cells,
and I want to avoid having to re-enter each cell, type the letter B or F,
change to superscript for every entry. Is there a way to automate this
process, and avoid deleting the data that is in the cell already?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Evan,

A macro is the way to go. If you're willing, we'll write you the macro.
This won't work with cells containing formulas or numbers. Text only. If
it's numbers, it'll become text when we append the superscripted BF stuff.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com