Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditional Format

If a2=Jan followed by b2=316 (green text, this cell already has set
conditional formats). How would I make a2 show the same colour as b2. I
have tried the conditonal format in a2 (Formula is: $h$2<1200) without
success. any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It must work if you apply the same formula for both A2 and B2. If CF formula
already set for B2 is =$H$2<1200 then select range A2:B2 and apply this
formula, for me it worked! (Didn't you forget to place = before the formula?)

Regards,
Stefi

"Dave" wrote:

If a2=Jan followed by b2=316 (green text, this cell already has set
conditional formats). How would I make a2 show the same colour as b2. I
have tried the conditonal format in a2 (Formula is: $h$2<1200) without
success. any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In .com, Dave
spake thusly:

If a2=Jan followed by b2=316 (green text, this cell already has
set conditional formats). How would I make a2 show the same
colour as b2. I have tried the conditonal format in a2 (Formula
is: $h$2<1200) without success. any ideas?

How many times are you going to post the exact same question?