Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default personal.xls

I created a macro. Before I read all the great instructions posted by y'all,
I saved it and now when I run the macro in a spreadsheet , it also opens a
spreadsheet that I do not want to be opened. What change do I need to make
to keep this unwanted spreadsheet from opening?

Thanks so much for your help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I bet you assigned that macro to some sort of button. The bad news is that the
macro assigned to that button doesn't point at your personal.xls file. It
points at the file you don't want to open.

Try reassigning the macro so that it points at personal.xls.

If this doesn't help, I think you'll have to share more info.

--

Dave Peterson