Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Problem: Copying a cell that contains line breaks adds extra quotes

Hey guys, I'm having this issue when trying to copy a cell that
contains line breaks.

Here's how it's set up: Cells on the left contain various info, one
cell on the right uses =CONCATENATE to concatenate them together into
one cell (with quotes around each value). One of the cells on the left
contains multiple lines, separated by line breaks.

The formula that concatenates them together does display the line
exactly as it should look, but when I copy and paste that into a .txt
file, it adds quotes around every value, and quotes around the entire
cell. Anyone know a way around this issue? I found a similar issue
he

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...4e622b47db0c01

but I could not respond to that. Any info is greatly appreciated,
thanks!

Brian