Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Lookup

In a worksheet I have a list of parts. Some of these parts have a total part
amount. Is there a way that if I am looking up a part that I would be able
to return just the total part amount.

Part 1
Part 1A
Part 1B
Part 1 Total
Part 2
Part 3
Part 3A
Part 3 Total

When I reference "Part 1" I want to be able to return "Part 1 Total".
Can anyone help?