Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default making daily calculations

I am trying to run a spreadsheet of daily calculations and I am having
trouble setting up the formulas. Here is an example of what I am trying to
do:

A B C
3 34567
4

My delema is that I can't figure out how to set up the formula to subtract
the last day of the month from the first of the next month. Since some
months have 31 days, some with 30, and the dreaded 28 of February.

I am very new at this type of thing, so if there is any need of more
information, please let me know.

Thank you for any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi p-nut,

To get you started:
=DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(TODAY()),0)
will return the last day of last month, regardless of how many days that
month had.

Cheers

--
macropod