gadgetanda2

Default How to save/email say A1 to K40 in Excel 2003

Excel 2003 - All I want to do is save and then email a range of cells (eg. A1
tto K40)
of Sheet 3 - NOT the entire Sheet 3. HOW? And in PLAIN 'idiot proof'
language please.
Ron de Bruin

Hi See

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/mail4.htm

Or if you want to send it as a file
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/mail4.htm
Or
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/mail4.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"gadgetanda2" wrote in message ...
Excel 2003 - All I want to do is save and then email a range of cells (eg. A1
tto K40)
of Sheet 3 - NOT the entire Sheet 3. HOW? And in PLAIN 'idiot proof'
language please.

Kev Nurse

If its a single event, I would select the range, copy it to a new workbook
and then send the new workbook as an attachment.

Regards
Kev Nurse

Gordon

Ron de Bruin wrote:
Hi See

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/mail4.htm

Or if you want to send it as a file
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/mail4.htm
Or
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/mail4.htm

Interestingly, Lotus 123 enables you to do this straight out of the box
- no macros, nothing!

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Just waiting for Broadband to complete the conversion!(3 weeks and
Ron de Bruin

You can do it manual also if you want

Excel 2002 HOW TO: Use the "Send To" Menu Command to Send Worksheets and Workbooks as E-Mail in Excel
http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;289272 Excel 2003 HOW TO: Use the Send To Command to Send Worksheet
Selections as E-Mail in Excel
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Gordon" wrote in message ...
Ron de Bruin wrote:
Hi See

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/mail4.htm

Or if you want to send it as a file
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/mail4.htm
Or
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/mail4.htm

Interestingly, Lotus 123 enables you to do this straight out of the box - no macros, nothing!

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Just waiting for Broadband to complete the conversion!(3 weeks and counting!)
gordonATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk
to email me remove the obvious!

Gordon

Ron de Bruin wrote:
You can do it manual also if you want

Excel 2002 HOW TO: Use the "Send To" Menu Command to Send Worksheets and Workbooks as E-Mail in Excel
http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;289272 Excel 2003 HOW TO: Use the Send To Command to Send Worksheet
Selections as E-Mail in Excel

Hmmm. I was using this function in Lotus in 1995!