Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default CONVERT $ TO LETTERS

I want to get an amount in letters, based on the amoount in numbers contained
in another cell
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"memo03" wrote in message ...
|I want to get an amount in letters, based on the amoount in numbers contained
| in another cell

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

THKS A LOT!

"memo03" wrote in message ...
|I want to get an amount in letters, based on the amoount in numbers contained
| in another cell

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

BY ANY CHANCE DO YOU HAVE THE SPANISH VERSION ?

THANKS!

"memo03" wrote:

I want to get an amount in letters, based on the amoount in numbers contained
in another cell

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

From the link I posted:

If you want a complete solution, then Laurent Longre has an addin that provides language support and much more. You can get it
http://xcell05.free.fr/

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten