Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Previous Documents

Is there anyway to recover a previous version of a document? I made changes
to it and saved it but would like to go back to the previous version.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Cindareli7

If you do not have the earlier version saved some place else, (ie server,
backup, removable media, e-mail) The short answer is no you can't. Sorry!!

Mike Rogers

"Cindareli7" wrote:

Is there anyway to recover a previous version of a document? I made changes
to it and saved it but would like to go back to the previous version.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Cindareli7

Remember it is always nice to keep a backup from time to time, especially
after you have updated or made significant changes. If nothing else you have
a starting place, although not totally current. There are other options/tools
that will make a backup for you. Thanks for the feedback

Mike Rogers