Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Group box border visibility control

Hi and Help
I am using the 'group box' command (Forms toolbar) to group multiple option
buttons (also in the Forms toolbar) through out a worksheet. The group box
has a line border and text that I do not want to see when I am in the
workbook. I can delete the text but I cannot find a way to control the
border. The border does not show show when printing. I can toggle the group
box in Form Control, control tab, to 3D and the border greys out. Can still
see it.
How do I control the visibility of the border in a 'group box' . Excel 2003
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can hide the groupbox in code. Or with just a one liner:

Hit alt-f11 to get to the VBE
hit ctrl-g to see the immediate window
type this and hit enter.

activesheet.groupboxes.visible = false